Friday, September 9, 2011

Quick Hit

Stayed focused today.  Avoided the temptation to make a giant slice of cake my lunch and picked up a seaweed salad and half a california roll.  I can feel I just lost some of you with the seaweed thing.  Trust me its delicious, no I'm not on drugs.  Again, its one of those things you just have to try and its so worth it.  Nutrient dense and chock full of iron, its an easy and tasty way to get in some vitamins and greens.  I also made my 8 glasses of water today and had to pee every 10 minutes :(  For dinner it was a quesadilla since it was entirely too hot to bake the chicken today, and bobcat was not feeling dinner.  It was also too hot inside to get on the trainer, so had a makeshift workout in the yard after finding my old 10lb dumbbells.  The workout was made harder by Mr. Dog, who kept attacking me trying to get to the dumbbells.  Tomorrow will be bad, its a pizza lunch at work and well...i love me some pizza....A LOT.

WOD
100 dumbbell squat cleans into thrusters (10# pair)
Time: 13:50

No comments:

Post a Comment