Saturday, May 12, 2012

Triathlon Training...Round 2?

Its  been two weeks since my triathlon, and it was finally time to get back to the gym.  My next triathlon should be sometime in June, I just have to pick which one.  My first week back I was super sick, and this past week was a failure of work/life balance.  But I aim to fix the work/life thing next week.  I plan on carpooling with Bobcat again so I should be home at a normal hour, and unless I have to, the laptop is staying at work.  Crossfit will start up again next week 2-3 times, and for sure the pool and running get 3 days.  Cycling will have to get fit in every day maybe I will have to learn to do a morning ride on the trainer at 4am....or maybe not.  This blog will also be updated almost daily as well with either a full post or a quick shot of my food and workout.  I have a date with an Olympic triathlon this fall and I need all the prep I can get!

Workout:
Swimming 750 yards-30min
100 push ups (kneeling)
100 sit ups
10 jump squats
15 min bike

Food:
fried Tofu w/ veggies and fried rice
large boba thai tea
7 egg rolls
1 vanilla protein shake w/OJ
1 dinner roll
5 oreos
small lemonade


1 comment:

  1. I think I'm a dork because I can't figure out how to follow your blog so I don't get your updates. Help me...

    Anyway, if you do daily then I'll do mine daily too. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete