Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Attack of Tuesday

Work and dog class ate up my evening, so I am going to use today as my rest day.  I am going to pack my swim gear in the hopes that I can get to the pool at lunch, but I am not holding my breath.  Work seems to know when I want to swim because it suddenly blows up and vomits all over my desk.  One day I will fool it!  But if I dont make the swim I will just extend my bike to 45 min on the trainer, half interval half steady pace.  Tried the new Asian Grilled Chicken Salad from McDonalds and was pretty impressed.  Its not as awesome as Wendy's, but since Wendy's gave us all the finger and discontinued their salad it will have to do.  I am sure soon McDonald's will pull the salad too and I will be screwed again :(

Weight-no weigh in today
Coffee-20
stinger waffle-160
turkey sub-420
jalapeno chips-200
diet coke
stinger waffle-160
asian salad-270
diet coke
thai boba-250
total=1480

No comments:

Post a Comment