Monday, May 9, 2011

Let's get to it!

So I managed to do a 10 mile bike ride last night on my mountain bike outside.  I took the neighborhood and park route and was let int he dust by a 10 year old on a fixie.  It took an hour and it felt so much harder after having played on my road bike for the past year.  But it was a fun ride, and a solo ride that gave me time to think and prepare for my solo challenge.  As I rode I debated the photos and I dont think I will post my pictures just yet.  Maybe I wont post them until after its all over and I can see the difference. Today was a 30 minute ride on the trainers and boy was it painful.  After the air and sun yesterday, the stale house air, and TV just didnt cut it.  The only positive from the ride was the fact that my bike odometer hit 300.  Well tomorrow will be another fun day on the trainer since we have dog school, last class finally.  Then at least next week we an start the trips to the park for the races.  I still dont have a good way to log my food, so for now here it is in guess-timate form.  Im not positive on on the calories so i just chose to over estimate from what i could find online.

Weight-204
Food Log :
coffee-20
cup of ceasar salad-170(?)
BLT sandwich-400(?)
cup of zucchini cheese soup-200(?)
diet coke-0
stinger waffle-160
Margarita Shot Blocks-200
green chile patty melt-400
sweet potato fries-140
Reduced Fat Cheddar stick-60
Diet Squirt -0
total= 1750

No comments:

Post a Comment